Register to join a Parent Club
Membership is limited to parents and guardians of PUSD students and requires joining one of the Associated Parent Clubs of Piedmont for $60. It includes online access as well as a hardcopy of the PEF Student Directory.
- Please return to online registration.
- Login with the username and password that you created for the online registration process. (Forgot your login information?)
- Pull down the “section” tab to the Membership page.
- Follow instructions to join and pay.
- Questions? Please contact the Fundraising Office at 510-653-1816 or email@example.com.
Once you have paid, your username and password will be activated and you will have access to the online directory. You can also pick up a hard copy of the directory at the Fundraising Office in the Veteran’s Hall, 401 Highland Ave – above the Police Dept.