Piedmont Unified School District
760 Magnolia Avenue
K-12 Unified School District
6 School Sites, plus an Adult School
- Three K-5 Elementary Schools: Beach – Havens – Wildwood
- One 6-8 Middle School: Piedmont Middle School
- One Comprehensive High School: Piedmont High School
- One Alternative High School: Millennium High School
- The Piedmont Adult School for evening and weekend classes
14% Asian, 5% Latino, 2% African American, 69% Caucasian, 9% two or more races, 1% Other/Not Reported.
(Source: 2013-14 EdSource District Profile)
352 Staff Members
including 177 certificated teachers, 139 classified staff, 24 pupil services staff, and 12 administrators
78% of teachers have 60 or more hours of advanced study, in addition to a Bachelors Degree.
58% of teachers have a master’s degree.
6 teachers have a PhD degree.
Teachers average 15 years experience, and frequent staff development programs ensure up-to-date training in methodology, curriculum and technology
Staff e-mails: <first initial><last name>@piedmont.k12.ca.us
example: Jane Doe, su.ac1503449141.21k.1503449141tnomd1503449141eip@e1503449141odj1503449141
Scores & Rankings
95 percent of PUSD graduates pursue a college education
Standardized tests demonstrate that Piedmont remains one of the top districts – locally and nationally.
- 2013 California Academic Performance Index (API) Scores show Piedmont is the #1 ranked K-12 school district in Northern California and #4 in the state.
- Among open-enrollment high schools in the US, Piedmont High School (PHS) ranks 70th, with SAT scores that are the 33rd highest and ACT scores that are the 4th highest in the country. (Source: Newsweek’s Best High Schools of 2013)
- Access the current year Instructional Calendar here.
- Access the daily working District and school calendars here.
Admission and Enrollment:
PUSD policies for admission and proof of residency
- Check out what’s going on with the Piedmont Newcomer’s Club
Downloadable Forms for curriculum, enrollment, facilities, human resources
District Office & Administration – 760 Magnolia Avenue
Assistant Superintendent, Business Services
Song Chin Bendib
Director of Curriculum and Instruction
Cheryl Wozniak, PhD
Director of Special Education
Director of Institutional Technology
Director of Alternative/Adult Education
Director of Facilities