Piedmont Unified School District
760 Magnolia Avenue
K-12 Unified School District
6 School Sites, plus an Adult School
- Three K-5 Elementary Schools: Beach – Havens – Wildwood
- One 6-8 Middle School: Piedmont Middle School
- One Comprehensive High School: Piedmont High School
- One Alternative High School: Millennium High School
- The Piedmont Adult School for evening and weekend classes
13% Asian, 8% Latino, 2% African American, 59% Caucasian, 18% two or more races, 1% Other/Not Reported.
(Source: 2018-19 EdSource District Profile)
352 Staff Members
including 177 certificated teachers, 139 classified staff, 24 pupil services staff, and 12 administrators
78% of teachers have 60 or more hours of advanced study, in addition to a Bachelors Degree.
58% of teachers have a master’s degree.
6 teachers have a PhD degree.
Teachers average 14 years experience, and frequent staff development programs ensure up-to-date training in methodology, curriculum and technology
Staff e-mails: <first initial><last name>@piedmont.k12.ca.us
example: Jane Doe, email@example.com
Scores & Rankings
95 percent of PUSD graduates pursue a college education
Standardized tests demonstrate that Piedmont remains one of the top districts – locally and nationally.
- 2017 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) scores show Piedmont is ranked #1 in Northern California and #2 in the State in English Language Arts/Literacy and #1 in Northern California and #2 in the State in Math Standards.
- Among public high schools in the US, Piedmont High School (PHS) ranks 55th in the state, with SAT scores averaging 1310 and average ACT scores of 31. 34% of PHS students are enrolled in 34%. (Source: Niche.com)
- Access the current year Instructional Calendar here.
- Access the daily working District and school calendars here.
Admission and Enrollment:
PUSD policies for admission and proof of residency
- Check out what’s going on with the Piedmont Newcomer’s Club
Downloadable Forms for curriculum, enrollment, facilities, human resources
District Office & Administration – 760 Magnolia Avenue
Chief Financial Officer
Assistant Superintendent, Educational Services
Cheryl Wozniak, PhD
Director of Special Education
Director of Institutional Technology
Shannon Fierro, Principal
Director of Facilities